All information listed is unclassified and distribution is unlimited
The intent for this page is for you, the community, to help your fellow Troopers by providing your tips, tricks, tactics, and resources for training. Soon we will be adding doctrinal guides, as well as hip pocket training. Any and all sources are appreciated, from magazine articles to training manuals. I would also like to add your PowerPoint classes – these are great for Sergeant’s Time training and are a handy resource for refresher training before a Spur Ride or other major event. Here are just a few links to get you started. If you are looking for something specific, email us.
- http://www.armystudyguide.com/ This site provides FREE U.S. Army Board Study Guide Resources to help you prepare for the various U.S. Army Boards. You can study online or print the Study Guide and take it with you. Many army units have chosen to use this study guide for their boards. Unlike Study Guide books you can pay money for, their FREE Study Guide is updated as soon as they are made aware of the updated information. Please [tell other soldiers] about this free resource and don’t let them spend their money on a board study guide!!!
- www.enlisted.info – On this site, you can find over 220 declassified manuals produced by the United States Army!
- Military Pubs
- General Reimer Digital Library – One of the best online sources for military publications.
- http://www.uscavalryschool.com/ – Training for Civil War enthusiasts and Old School Cav Troopers!
- Don’t know? Ask the guys doing it- cavalryscouts.org and trackpads.com